Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm missing you

I have arrived Galgary for near a month. I miss my girlfriend so much. We use Skype to talk with each other everyday. But the time of here is different to Taiwan. It's late 15 hours. I study English and write homeworks a lot of time at home. So we have less time to talk. We very treasure the time.

Tuesday of this week I received a package that she sent from Taiwan. I was very excited about it. She sent two letters and a lot of foods. I'm so happy that she want to wait for me in this time. She is so nice and very kind to me. Oh, I love her. Although we live faraway, our hearts are always together.

I have adapted myself to this new environment, but the mood of I miss her is more and more. I will try harder to learn English here. I promised that I will celebrate with her next new year.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Oh what a cute picture. I know what you are going through, because when I was away for 5 years, I really missed my family too. You guys, will be stronger because of this experience. It will make you value each other more. Keep up the great work with your writing.

Tania Yaitzkiy said...

Ru, I think you are really in love with your girlfriend. You are missing her a lot. It is good to be in love like this.

I liked doing the presentation with you because you are a good classmate. Learn fast to go back home soon.