Thursday, April 10, 2008

Interview, Snowball Fight, Erhu Concert

The weather was a heavy fall of snow in this morning. Yesterday I finished the finally test of this semester. Originally, I don't need to come to school today, but yesterday Des told me that they are having a interview tomorrow noon. It just a practice, and if you finish the interview you can get pizza and drink. I'm very nervous about this interview. The interview is about travels and family.

Afternoon, Hsiao-Yen and I waited for Dave to finish his work and we are going to play snowball fight. Dave works in ESL office. He really is a very nice guy. We usually talk with him to practice English. We wanted to go to a erhu concert at 4:00 pm. Before the concert beginning we had a lot of time could do anything so we went out to play snowball fight. Dave told us that we can eat the fresh snow, but if the snow is yellow we don't eat that because that was a dog peeing there. We made a small snowmen and took some pictures there.

We went to the concert at 3:30 pm. This concert is in the music department of school. The player is from Beijing. Her name is Yu Hongmei. It was my first time to listen the erhu concert. I don't know how to describe this concert so I find her video from Internet. Enjoy it!

No comments: